On Saturday, as I soaked up the atmosphere at my Book Launch and I hope these pictures give you a taste, I felt something quite unique. I felt something different and something shifting. I felt the beginnings of a revolution.
1. an overthrow or repudiation and the thorough replacement of an established government or political system by the people governed.
2. Sociology: a radical and pervasive change in society and the social structure, especially one made suddenly and often accompanied by violence. Compare social evolution.
3. a sudden, complete or marked change in something: the present revolution in church architecture.
4. a procedure or course, as if in a circuit, back to a starting point.
5. a single turn of this kind.
I felt the action, the practise of the theory that I have laid out in the Soul Journey Manifesto and I felt at peace.